Hello Everyone, TGIF!I had a fantastic week, I have definitely changed the way I look at things in my life that has given me a new perspective and renewed energy to go full steam ahead to work towards the goals and dreams I want to accomplish in my life.
- I love the outfits I posted this week, Green Polka dots and What to Wear When... Olivia Pope! It was just fabulous, cool, chic and sophisticated all the things I try to embody daily.
- I'm in love with this Handbag called "The Parisian" its from JustFab and its definitely one of my October favorites.
- I also rediscovered my liking of Polyvore, styled a pair of green pants two ways this past Tuesday and it reignited my passion for creating again. Follow me here to see what I create next.
- I rejoined Bloglovin, please follow me here, to get all my outfit and blog updates each week.
- Since its getting colder and Fall is set in, I found this link from Refinery29 about Fall Wardrobe Essentials and its given me a few outfit ideas.
- I love Meg Biram's blog post on getting out of a rut. It motivated me to make changes and refocused me on my long term goals. And the book she suggested reading, "Making Ideas Happen" is a lifesaver for that I am eternally grateful.
- I have always loved styling myself, family and friends and I have decided to open a Keaton Row Styling Business. You can check out my stylist profile and the official Social Media launch is on Monday, October 21, 2013, my half birthday.
- One thing I love is quotes, they inspire me to always push forward, grow, create and learn. I write about my last reflections here.
- Work does not feel like work when you love what you do. I am planning a shopping party at the Red Hue Boutique early November, cant wait to celebrate fall fashion with friends and family.
- This Weekend is a busy and exciting one. Its always nice when you can enjoy your life after a busy workweek, its a great way to relax with family and friends. I will be attending Gilt City DC Warehouse Sale with my fabulous blogger bestie, JMP of Au Bon Prix and my sister. Then attending the Autumn Reggae Wine Festival with another friend. Last but not least celebrating another birthday of a dear longtime friend with all our friends and family. Sunday is going to be a little laid back first church service in the early morning then back to the Red Hue Boutique to finish out the weekend.
I hope you all enjoy your Weekend as well.
Thank you for Reading. Until Next time.
Follow me here: